Dragon Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Dragon Soul clan! This forum is for the dragon soul clan to discuss tournaments, chat and chill! Join our Communitty!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Review of The R4 DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NineDx

NineDx

Male
Number of posts : 112
Wii Code : 7017 1711 6817 3890
Gamertag : NineDx
Registration date : 2008-04-21

The Review of The R4 DS Empty
PostSubject: The Review of The R4 DS   The Review of The R4 DS Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:22 pm

Well let me give you a summary of the R4 DS:
-It is a third party DS accesory that not only allows you to play mp3s, surf the web and play movies it can play DS game backups. In other words you may illegally download REAL DS games from the web*.

PROS:
-It uses a Micro SD Card that slips in the top of the device. The whole thing set is the size of a real DS game
-It can also play homebrew (homemade) games and application which are pretty fun. Varying from a ghetto Halo to a fully functional web browser**
-All together it is the price of a new DS game. As I type this it is about 40 dollars, plus the 10 dollars for a 1 Gig Micro SD Card.
-Can play all DS games with no problem. Can fully emulate NES SNES*** Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Neo Geo, Arcade and others
Back to top Go down
https://dragonsoul.rpg-board.net
NineDx

NineDx

Male
Number of posts : 112
Wii Code : 7017 1711 6817 3890
Gamertag : NineDx
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Review of The R4 DS   The Review of The R4 DS Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:27 pm

CONS:
-Nintendo has caught on to this and is working ever so diligantley to stop the sales of these guys
-Can be confusing at first but a YouTube vid on the subject is all you need
-Illegal to download ROMs and play them...USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

To Be Purchased:
Almost impossible to find in a Wal-Mart or a Best Buy**** must be bought in a online store
I bought mine at www.dealextreme.com , this site has paypal and full costumer support with a reputation for beign reliable, also stocks literally HUNDREDS of DS, Wii, 369,PS3,PC accesories and a binch of other stuff.

* and ** Is limited to BASIC interwebs actions, with it i can atleast acces this site and check the forum, for now no flash or java or big pics

*** for now some SNES games dont work

**** There alot of cheap rip offs DONT BE FOOLED , R4 DS is the way to go
others i bought at a Best Buy ( Games n' Music) can and will cause your DS to die! Im Serious
Back to top Go down
Dman10
Admin
Dman10

Male
Number of posts : 142
Wii Code : 3219-3624-4284-1667
Gamertag : Darkman10
Playstation Network Name : Darkman10
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Review of The R4 DS   The Review of The R4 DS Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:38 am

wow im gonna grab me one of these, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Review of The R4 DS   The Review of The R4 DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Review of The R4 DS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragon Soul :: Game Hacking :: R4DS-
Jump to: